Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Such a SPECIAL DAY for Me!!!!


This past weekend was my oldest child's birthday......my son turned 19.....HOW is that possible???? :-D

The special thing about having my Jonathan, besides him being my first, was the way my eyes were opened to how everything I had always thought was SO important -- WASN'T!!  And when he was born, I realized that being a mother was the only thing I EVER wanted to BE, forever!!!

It was what I was MADE for! :-)

 

I am SO delighted with my dearest, oldest boy!!!  I THANK GOD for the gift of him! ^-^



7 comments:

  1. Aww what a great post! And happy birthday to your son!
    Am I right in thinking you will celebrate a birthday tomorrow? Happy birthday to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it seems I am a week too early to wish you happy birthday as I just checked and your b'day is a week away...then we'll be the same age again!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine, you are SO SWEET to remember that!! :-D It's funny, because I've been thinking of you and YOUR birthday all week, too! It's fun to have something so close together, isn't it?

      So in case you don't post about it tomorrow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! We are really in our MID-40s now -- but I LOVE it!!! :-D I hope you have a GREAT day!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Ok so we are all October babies? Mine is the 1st. Happy birthday to you both!
    And of course to your son, hard to believe how fast the years pass. My oldest is going to be 35 on 10/09. I still see that chubby cheeked toddler.They are always our babies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duntie, that is TOO amazing.....even your own child just 2 weeks after you, and mine 2 weeks BEFORE!! We must ALL be kindred spirits! :-D
      You and Christine definitely are MINE!! ;-D

      If I don't talk to you ON your birthday, Happy Birthday to YOU too!!!! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday ,dear Lisa Diane! You are in my thoughts today and I hope you have the most wonderful day!
    hugs
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH, Christine!! I did have a wonderful day, and I feel so blessed to have a sweet, faithful friend like you!!!! Here's to our 44th year together, right?! :-D

      Hugs to you!!!

      Delete