Sunday, September 23, 2012

AAAAHHHH!!! FALL Has Arrived! (and a puppy update)

FINALLY!!!!  :-D

I am sitting here with the windows open, and the first real cool front is blowing in!  I smell someone burning wood (woodstove??), I'm watching football, and it's about 60 degrees outside with a breeze....a chilly breeze! :-D  This is finally shifting me into a Fall mood!!  I've been trying hard to get there, but low 80s for high temps are really not going to do it -- maybe for people who live in Arizona or Texas....! LOL

I have the strongest urge to have my crocheting projects in my hands!  I'm not sure what I'll work on first, maybe finish one of my blanket-quilts....OR....I've been thinking of making myself a wool sweater for the winter! 

I have lots of cooking to catch up on, too, cooking I was supposed to do last week, before I was distracted by puppies!! :-D
Oh, those puppies!  I was able to find a wonderful home for one of them -- it is a young family and they adore her.....that's exactly what I wanted for her!!  I haven't had much luck with the second puppy, although I'm being a little picky because she is so sweet and calm - I want her to go to a very loving family too!
She is definitely getting used to being here, though.....


She is SO sweet!!  She loves playing with my Puppy, too, and it's funny to see Puppy rolling around on the ground with her!  I just can't imagine someone throwing these little girls away like they were worthless!! :-(
Well, now it is all forgotten, they are safe and happy!! :-)

I am going to try and get back to my regular routine around here now.....I didn't get my cabinet built yet, because I never got all the staining done.  And I have canning to do, still, and some baking!  I LOVE baking in the Fall!! :-D  I don't think I have any reason to go anywhere all week, which will be perfect -- I love being stuck at home! LOL  I should definitely have some fun things to blog about this week (fun for me, anyway!) ^-^

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you found a loving family for one of the puppies. This one looks very sweet and if we didn't already have our "Big Ol' Nasty Dog" inside the house and our indoor rabbit, I would be sorely tempted to take this one. It's shocking to me how, in this day and age, people are still so heartless when it comes to animals.

    ReplyDelete