Friday, July 13, 2012

I TOLD You There Would Be Fun Things..... :-D

Oh, today was SO FUN!!!!  We decided to go back to the little primitive shop in Shelby - The Country Heart - and this time I asked them if it would be ok to take a few pictures, and they said "YES"!!.......


I LOVE this store!!!  Even the smell is heavenly!
I didn't buy all that I wanted, so I will be going back, for sure -- there is a divided wooden box that I simply must have!! :-D  But for now, here is what I did get.....
See the little candle light on the bag?  Well, we are going to use that to make a light out of one of my old wood spools!  Also notice, there is a paper mache pear above the magazines.....that's because I want to make some just like that!! :-D
*SIGH!*  What fun that was!  I even love the BAGS.....
Isn't that so awesome?!!  And I got TWO....I'm saving them!

While we were out, I bought Puppy her favorite toy (she's "killed" two of them already, and she still plays with the skins! LOL)....she only had to hear the squeak, and she came running!  So I threw it to her, outside for awhile, which is her favorite thing, and I got a picture of her bringing it back into the house.....
Our sweet girl!!!!  I love my Pups!! :-)  And that's my sweet Adam with her, helping me!  How blessed am I, right!?

So, we've been getting rain all week -- I mean, FOR REAL, it has rained several times every day!  Even today, after we got home (after we threw Puppy's toy around to her), it rained for an hour and a half, and it looks like there is 2 more inches of rain in my bucket outside!  So, my garden has been SOOOO happy, and this afternoon (before the rain, again), me and my dear hubby went out there and picked all the vegetables that were ready.  And this is what we came back with.....

Our first harvest!!!  The second picture is of tomatoes that I picked 2 days ago!!  If you can't tell, I have tomatoes, basil, peppers, cukes, more peppers, and under those (in the last basket) MORE tomatoes!!!  WOW, right??  So I guess I won't be talking about painting or sanding or anything else next week, except for cooking and canning tomatoes! LOL   Oh, I can't wait!!!! :-D

DAY ONE of Fun Things, down!  What else will tomorrow bring??  ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment