Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Spring Snowfall!


Well, I got the rest of the popcorn ceiling down in the main living area, and here's the result - snow!!  Phew, what a job!  Now the only popcorn left is in the bedrooms and bathrooms (and closets...), and I have no need to tackle that for a while.  Someday, I would love to paint the ceilings, instead of keeping them stark white.....someday!

I used the nail gun by myself yesterday!  Yup, that's right - I had to fix some wood in a corner that was done over a year ago (it's taken that long to finish the job!!), so the boards were equal widths of 16 inches, instead of the 24/17/7 that I decided to do.  So I had to pry them off, cut them, and nail them back on, and I did it!  It wasn't hard at all.  Now I know I can do the other small pieces.  I may do that tomorrow. 

I am scraping the paint off the front door so I can repaint it the darker green-blue.  It's tedious!!  I'm going to try a wire brush tomorrow.  I can't wait to get the new color on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment