Monday, June 18, 2012

Can It Be....????

Look at this pitcher I found online....doesn't it look alot like the really expensive ones I was whining about a few posts ago?!  And it's only $20 (so far)!!!  Is it possible that I could get this???  If no one bids it up and grabs it in the next 4 days, I am going to try and get it!!  Look at it.....every time I open the page to look at it, it takes my breath away!!  (LOL - I'm hopeless!)  I have a real weakness for stoneware pitchers!! :-)

Today, I did some painting of the new trim.  I'm going to finish all the ceiling trim first, then I'll work on the doors (with the red).  I've also been looking around for some things to put in my newly available spaces in the living room!  It's SO hard for me to think of original ideas for this kind of thing - it's just not in my head!  I do ok once I get going, kind of....at least, I've come up with some ideas that I am excited to try tomorrow (it's too late now - that's how LONG it takes me to get any ideas! LOL).  Watch for pictures!! :-D

AND, wait until you see THIS.....(!!!)
THIS is wooden boards - 1x6's that are 6 feet long (instead of 8ft).  I found these at Lowe's for $1.44 per board!!  They are very rough, so I will need to do alot of sanding, but for 1/4 of the cost of a normal 1x6, I'll DO IT!!!  I am SO thrilled to find this wood, because building little cabinets and shelves and things can get costly (so I can't make what I want all the time).....NOT with these boards!! :-D  I think I'm going to make my kitchen spice cabinet this weekend!!!! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment