Friday, June 1, 2012

FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!

Look what I got!!!
 This wonderful crock only cost me $20....it's SIX gallons, look how huge that is!  I NEVER thought I'd have a chance to buy a crock like this - huge and with handles (I love the handled crocks)!!  Of course, that makes me naturally question if I bought a piece of junk!  But I don't think it is AT ALL.....it's very heavy, it has a nice patina around the top edges, and the wooden handles look old -- but with all that, even if it's a reproduction, it's too nice to care!  I can't wait to find a place for it!!

And here is another find.....
This one has a funny story:  almost three years ago, we bought this wagon (in a box) for half-price (I think $30), but we were in that store to get things for our trip to Massachusetts in a few days....so we set this aside until we came back.  And I don't remember much about it since then! LOL 
So Brian was moving things around in the barn yesterday, and THERE it was!! 
We immediately decided to put it together.....


So, I'm very excited about these finds....now I'm looking for the PERFECT place for them!! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment