Saturday, June 30, 2012

WOW!! It's HOT!!!

Do you see that???  I don't think I've ever seen that on my thermometer....EVER!  And we are actually in one of the cooler spots in the country!!

I went out at 8pm to water my garden again (it was 90), and found my kitty.....
She is so crazy -- she insists on going outside after dinner (around 4pm)....I TOLD you it was hot, Kitty!!!  Stay in the air conditioning for once!!!! :-P  She followed me in after I was done, at least.  I hate thinking of her sweating to death outside, but you simply can't make a cat do something that she doesn't want to do.....

Remember what I said about the wall paint???  WELL.....I wasn't brave enough to buy a whole gallon!  I have had my eye on a light goldish-camel color, but I'm so scared to paint it all on and hate it (it's happened before, believe it or not....)(LOL), so I got a sample of it today.  Here's the paint card, although it's hard to tell the color, on my monitor at least.....
It's the middle color.  Of course, as I was grabbing the sample, I HAD to grab another paint sample that was calling to me, it is called Lincoln Cottage Black!  I HAD to have it.......
There they both are!  So I guess I'll paint a board that wall color, and walk it around to see if I like it.....it's SO hard to know.  And I don't know why I'm so particular about it....what am I trying to accomplish by making it so impossible to be pleased with anything??  I guess we'll see!

Anyway, I love paint colors!  A few weeks ago, I found a paint card at Walmart, of all places, and I just loved all the shades it had -- they were perfect, all these grays and neutral shades together.....
 I don't know how well the colors are showing up, but they are all grays and gray/beiges and taupes - they are gorgeous!!  One of these is the stoneware color I got as a sample a few weeks ago, remember that?  LOVE IT!! :-D

Soooo, I guess I'm ready to do some painting.....but, ummm.....if only I could figure out WHAT!! ^-^


No comments:

Post a Comment