Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Look What I Made!!

I made that curtain!!  Of course, it's just that piece of muslin I bought at Hobby Lobby weeks ago - instead of using it for a sampler, I hemmed it all around and tacked it up here.  I'm NOT sure I like it enough....Well, I got some great advice from someone on A Primitive Place forum: she said to leave things you try out for a few days, live with them to see if you start to like the new thing you've done.  She's right!!  And that's what I'm going to do with this! :-D

I've also been working on an arrangement on the top of my kitchen cabinet - I only have one spot with enough room for it, and I've been stumped every time I try to change things around up there!  But I'm still trying!!  Here's what I did today.....
I'm NOT sure I like this either!! LOL  I don't know why I'm trying so hard with this area, I still need to stencil along the ceiling, so I have to move everything again!

Oh this stuff makes me so stressed and TIRED!  I am terrible at this!!  And I have so many areas that I need to decorate.....HOW am I going to DO all that??

UGH!! ^-^

1 comment:

  1. I love your butter churn! I like to decorate so I move things around a lot that's what makes it fun. So enjoy all the re-arranging! LOL ~Jo

    ReplyDelete