Thursday, May 3, 2012

Heat, Heat, and MORE HEAT!!!

UGH!!  This weather is very irritating.  My A/C is running almost constantly, and my poor little plants......
See how droopy and sad they are??  These are the pepper plants, this is before I watered them - I'm doing that twice a day now.  I also need to put newspaper and mulch down, but I don't have enough mulch and frankly, it's just too dang hot!

Here's a good sign from my tomato plants, though......
Those are two new-growth leaves, which means they ARE getting established and doing ok in this heat!  I think I'm supposed to prune those leaves off, though, but I never have, and I certainly won't even think about it until the temps go back to normal again!

Here's a little friend....
I know it's blurry (at least the DIRT is clear....?? Stupid camera!), but you can see the little lady bug....she has been traveling on my tomato plants since I first put them in the ground!  I'm happy about it too, because a few plants had alot of aphids on them (from the back porch, somehow), and now they are gone!!  I hope she STAYS in the garden!!

Here's my little puppums.....
She's hot too!  She always stays close to me, even outside, and watches me!!  ^-^

I love working in my garden!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment