Friday, May 18, 2012

WOO-HOO!!!!

Oh, my goodness, I got to go to a PRIMITIVE shop today!!!!  WOW, just WOW!!!  It was so exciting, because I've never found one so close to me before!  They are always hours away from me -- this one was in Shelby, about 30 minutes away.....it was WONDERFUL!!!  I wish I took a picture of it, but (as usual) I forgot to bring my camera.....

Anyway, we spent almost an hour walking around there, looking at all the delightful things....!!!  So many things on my ebay watch list were there - hahaha!!  I bought a very neat wreath.....
Puppy is checking it out, too!  I'm not sure where I want to put it, yet, but I had to have it!!

But the BEST part is that I found the Spring issue of A Primitive Place magazine!!!  HOORAY!!  I was so excited - they had tons of great magazines, too, that I can only get online.  I got to look at quite a few 2011 Early American Life mags too, and now I'm glad I didn't waste money buying them - they have great articles, but not very many pictures....I've GOT to have pictures!! ^-^
Here is THE BEST magazine of it's kind.....
Now I have a collection.....!!
Oh that place was wonderful!!  I have many plans for future purchases!!  I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep from going there every week! LOL 

After we got home, I felt really inspired to get my house ready for all those treasures (!!!), so I got started on the living room, and Brian joined it and we cleaned up our TV area, and set up the cabinet that I've had ready in here (for months!).....
I was too embarrassed to take "Before" pictures!!
I also wanted to change the curtains, so Brian put up the blinds that I bought months ago (again!)....
If you look closely, you can see that I still have to finish painting.....  Yup, that's right....remember I said I have trouble finishing things???  *Sigh!
I got the shelf put in the spot it was made for....
Now I need to decide what to put on it.  My pitchers, and mache boxes, of course.  Hmm...what else?

What a super-fun day!!! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment